Online radio these days has been a great way of promoting an artists on a global scale with minimal outlay.
For many years SO Web Designs, has been developing internet radio websites, which have been nominated for various different awards, one of which including the “Urban Music Awards 2008”
Our internet radio stations we have developed are custom built and are based around your specific budget.
There is alot more to internet radio that many website developers and customer oversea when setting up an new radio station.
Areas to consider:
- How many listeners are you expecting?
- How are you going to promote your website?
- Are you going to be having live djs?
- Do you require an Auto DJfacility?
- Will you be streaming with Video?
- Are you going to be Podcastings any of your music?
- Willyou be having multiple studios?
Internet radio stations are a great tool for promoting a brand or just offering a platform for your artists to play at a minimal cost.
Your website can be used as a resource for refering potential promoters, record labels and fans.
After spending much time working with our existing clients, we have put together some of the main features that you would commonly see on your new interner radio website. The below is a rough outline of some of the key features. Custom features can be added into the project depending on your requirements.
The features would include:
- Home page with a list of up and coming news
- DJ/Artist Profiles – Listing all of your artists that play on your website.
- Events Page – For listing your current andprevious events
- Listen Live Page – A page for your listeners to listen in.
- Photo Gallery
- Bookings Page – Online contact form to collect bookings
- Shout Box – For listeners to send in shouts
You may have come across website building software that comes included with your website domain name and hosting. Whilst this software is very convenient, it does not give you the flexibility to customise your design. Many clients usually out grow these solutions very quickly, when looking at adding features like shoutboxes, and profile pages.
We are here to help you either redesign your website, or to start a new project from scratch.
All of our websites are put together using a custom content management system. This will allow you to add your own information without having to know anything about website design.
Please take a look at our sample portfolio of current sites:
If you are interested in having your own internet radio website, please contact us directly for a free quotation.